Cloud computing is the delivery of on-demand computing services — from applications to storage and processing power — typically over the internet and on a pay-as-you-go basis.
This introduction to cloud computing on Amazon AWS course takes you from the AWS basics to being a competent AWS cloud practitioner. You’ll learn general cloud computing concepts and AWS from fundamentals right through to advanced concepts. You’ll also build hands-on skills using many of the core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services. Ideal for beginners – absolutely no cloud computing experience is required!
How does cloud computing work?
Rather than owning their own computing infrastructure or data centers, companies can rent access to anything from applications to storage from a cloud service provider. One benefit of using cloud computing services is that firms can avoid the upfront cost and complexity of owning and maintaining their own IT infrastructure, and instead simply pay for what they use, when they use it.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Python or Deep Learning.
- Anyone keen to learn more about cloud computing
- Ideal for newbies to cloud computing
- Professionals keen to explore cloud computing services
- Anyone interested in understanding Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Aspiring developers who want to build applications on AWS
- Students keen to learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing